Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sitting In Father's Lap

I have recently been encouraged to sit in Father's lap. When I first heard this I thought, "First of all, I don't take a lot of time to sit and second of all, how do I sit in His lap?!" But as I began praying about this He began opening my eyes to this wonderful place that He has for each of us.

He designed us each uniquely and for His purpose. He is the artist and we are His MASTERPIECES! The Creator of the world longs for you to spend time with Him. He longs for a word from you. He longs for you to sit and allow Him to take care of you. Yes, it's true. He wants you to be a little girl again, twirling around for her Daddy.

But in our "busy" world we choose to not allow time to be intentional with Heavenly Daddy. We put most things in front of Him and we are missing out on true life here on earth. He wants us to be loved on by Him. He wants to wrap His loving arms around us and fully satisfy us. He has a place set for us at His table.

He loves you so much! He is jealous for you. Ask Him where your special seat is located at His table. You will be fully satisfied....

No comments:

Post a Comment