Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My King, You Are My Perfect Peace

From the book, "Prayers To My King," by Sheri Rose Shepherd

Lord, thank You for the perfect peace I can know in You, a peace that passes all human understanding. I am so blessed to know You personally & to live a life of peace in this world of confusion & chaos.

I love You for all the times You have carried me through troubles that could have overwhelmed me. And I love You for those times when I have cried out to You and You have answered. Thank You for those times that I thought there was no way and You made a way. I praise You for Your amazing peace.

Lord God, the next time my peace is broken by problems that come, remind me that You are always there caring about anything & everything that concerns me. I want to praise You through the painful places I walk through so I can rest in Your perfect peace.

In Jesus' name, amen.

Love,
Your girl who finds rest in You

"You will keep in perfect peace her whose mind is steadfast, because she trusts in you." Isaiah 26:3

No comments:

Post a Comment