Monday, April 26, 2010

My King, I Need To Hear From You

Taken from , "Prayers to My King," by Sheri Rose Shepherd...

My Lord, I let so many things drown out Your voice, things that don't make any difference in the story of my eternal life with You. Forgive me for the times I interrupt and even ignore You when You are wanting to speak to me. By Your Holy Spirit, convict me of the distractions I give in to & point out those people who take me away from You. Help me be quiet so that I can hear Your Spirit speak to me. Please help me be still & rest in Your Holy presence so that I might know what You are saying to me.

Let Your Word penetrate my soul so deeply that it speaks louder than the world, so that I will recognize Your voice above all the chaos & busyness of my days.

In Jesus Name...
Love,
Your girl who is ready to listen

No comments:

Post a Comment